Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
6 ounce of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough (keep refrigerated until needed)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
3. Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and centre is slightly firm.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
If desired top with ice cream or whipped cream.