Prep Time: 20min
Total Time: 55minServings: 4
- cups uncooked radiatore (nugget) pasta (6 ounces)
- cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7-ounce jar)
- cup basil pesto
- cup fat-free (skim) milk
- container (10 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- packages (6 ounces each) refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- cup shredded Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
- 1Heat oven to 350°. Spray square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, with cooking spray.
- 2Cook pasta 9 minutes as directed on package. Return to saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese. Spoon into baking dish.
- 3Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.