2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 diced large onion
2-4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 C water
1 tsp Garlic Salt.
1/2 clove of diced garlic
2 pounds cubed stew meat
8 oz cream cheese
- In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients, except the meat and Cream Cheese.
- Once combined add the meat and mix together.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crock pot on high.
- Stir the cream cheese in until all combined.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.